Do you want to look like a movie star every day? Then choose eyelash extensions at Palais des Cosmétiques in Amstelveen! You do not have to wear mascara for one to three months, and after waking up you are immediately ready to go to work!
Your own lashes have a growth cycle and renew once every two months. An eyelash extension therefore remain between one to three months. In order to preserve beautiful full lashes, Palais des Cosmétiques advises a refill treatment every 3 to 4 weeks.
The eyelash extensions are attached to your own lashes with a special bonder (without formaldehyde) that stays soft and flexible and does not damage the natural eyelash. With eyelash extensions a natural effect is created, this is different from fake lashes. Because the eyelash extension is stuck on your own hair, you do not see the attachment. The eyelashes are applied per piece, the one-by-one technique. This creates a natural look.
The treatment time for a new set of eyelashes takes about 90 minutes. A refill treatment takes about 45 minutes. The eyelash extensions are very soft and weightless, with a nice curl!
- Do not go to a sauna or swim for the first 24 hours. The glue must be able to cure completely;
- Let the lashes dry themselves after taking a shower, do not wipe your face with a towel;
- Do not rub your eyes;
- Clean your eyelashes with eye make-up remover without oil;
- Do not pull the eyelashes;
- Do not remove the lashes yourself, have this done by a specialist;
- If you want mascara on your lashes (for the finishing touch) use a mascara on water basis;
- Remove the eyeliner and / or eye pencil with a cotton swab;
- Comb the lash extensions if necessary with an eyelash brush.
Before and after photos
Incl. removal: € 75,50
Touch up: € 40,50
Removal: € 18,00